Quick exit

If you want to quick exit our website due to somebody watching you, click on the following link to get to a safe page

Go to Google

Our Team

Our lawyers understand that it might be difficult for you to stop your suffering away from your country but we can help you

Your solicitors

Contact us

Call us or visit us to talk to one of our solicitors if you are seeking for legal help. At the office we speak also Urdu & Punjabi

Find us

Helpful links

There are specialist supportive organisations for immigrants which offer different services as translators, shelter…

Learn More

We know that concerns about your immigration status can make it more difficult to leave an abusive relationship. If you are a victim of domestic violence and you are in the UK on a spouse visa or as the spouse of an EEA (European) national and you are concerned about your immigration status or access to public funds we can help.

At WTB Solicitors our experienced immigration team can provide advice and assistance to:

  • Make an application for indefinite leave to remain to the Home Office
  • Make an application to the Home Office for access to public funds to enable you to get assistance in housing and support whilst your immigration matter is pending

We will talk you through the process and help you get together the necessary evidence to support your application. You may be eligible for free legal help and might also be entitled to an exemption from the application fee to the Home Office. Please click here for more information.