We are leading immigration solicitors in Manchester with a consistently strong success rate in complex immigration applications and appeals. United Kingdom immigration law is complicated and constantly changes, often at short notice, so it is essential that you seek legal advice from a specialist immigration solicitor as soon as possible. We offer straightforward advice and practical solutions to your individual circumstances.
For companies and individuals alike, we help make applications for permission to live and work in the UK clear and manageable. We work at all stages in the process, preparing initial applications and challenging refusals by way of appeal or Judicial Review. Whether you want to enter the UK to work, to set up your own business, to take a university course or to settle with family members, you need the very best legal advice. If you are in the UK and need to regularise your stay or switch your immigration category but are not sure what to do, we can offer the advice you need whichever stage of the immigration process you are at.
Please contact us for professional, friendly advice. Where possible, we offer fixed fees to help you plan your budget and ensure that there are no surprises at the end of your case.
You may be eligible for advice on asylum through legal aid.
Our Personal Immigration services include:
- Nationality, naturalisation and registration as a British citizen
- Human Rights Claims
- Deportation and Removals
- Points Based System applications
- Tier 1 – Applications for individuals: Investor, Entrepreneur and Exceptional Talent
- Tier 2 – Sponsored workers (Business)
- Tier 2 – Sponsored workers (Personal)
- Tier 4 – Students
- Tier 5 – Tier 5 – Temporary workers (click to expand)
- Spouses, civil partners, unmarried partners, children and other family dependants
- Appeals & Judicial Review
- EU and EEA law
- UK ancestry
- Visit visas
- Premium Service appointments
- Further Leave and Indefinite Leave to remain (settlement) applications
- Sponsorship licence applications and extensions
- Challenges to sponsor licence withdrawal / refusal
- Business visitors
- EEA-posted workers
- Certificates of Sponsorship and Certificates of Application