We are strongly committed to public funding legal aid if you are eligible. In case you need to pay privately, we offer a range of options. Talk to us now!
Our solicitors are trained to understand your difficult situation and help you to get the best outcome. Your anonymity will be always preserved
If you want to quickly exit this website and go to a safe place, click on the link below and it will take you to BBC News
You can telephone us to arrange an appointment or visit us. Our office is based in Longsight and easily accessible by public transport
At WTB Solicitors LLP we understand the impact of domestic violence upon individuals and families. We know it can affect everyone; no matter your sex, gender, age, culture or sexual orientation. We also know that, due to all sorts of reasons, people suffer in silence often for long periods of time before seeking help.
- What is Domestic Abuse?
- What are the signs?
- What should I do to protect myself?
- What help can I get from WTB Solicitors?
- I’m not sure I want to go to court
- How can I protect my children?
- I’m worried things will get worse if my partner knows I am getting help
- Can I get help with my legal costs?
- I have a Domestic Violence Prevention Order / Notice. Do I need to do anything else?
- I am a male victim of Domestic Violence. How will I be treated?
- LGBT and domestic violence
- I am a teenager. Can you help?
- Immigration and Domestic Violence
- I have left my partner, I’m safe but I need to sort out my life. What help can I get?