WTB Solicitors LLP are currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary to work in our successful residential property department. . This would be an Ideal opportunity for someone who has previously provided secretarial support to a team of busy fee earners to join us in our high street practice and is looking for part time hours.
- The successful application will deal with the following responsibilities:
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to fee earners to include managing and maintaining files from opening to archiving.
- Handling Land Registry portal applications
- Handling telephone enquiries and taking messages
- Preparing letters
- Assisting fee earners with billing so maintaining financial records and assisting with bill preparation
- Supporting Reception
- What we are looking for;
- Excellent secretarial and administration experience including strong typing skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and experience of using case management systems would be advantageous
- A good standard of education and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Some knowledge of legal process would be advantageous
- A willingness to learn and the ability to pick up processes quickly and effective
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to work to strict deadlines
- The ability to work on one’s own initiative
What we offer in return;
In return we can offer you a positive work environment, and an attractive benefits package which includes a competitive salary.
If you would like to apply for the role please send your CV and covering letter to Claire Kaye by email: Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Legal Secretary Position” in the subject bar
Closing Date : 20th May 2016