WTB Solicitors LLP seek Legal Receptionist/Admin Assistant to join our firm.
Summary of the position:
To provide a professional impression of WTB Solicitors via reception, telephone & written communications.
To provide admin support.
We are recruiting an interesting and varied role. We require an administrator/receptionist to support as part of the general office team.
To welcome clients in a friendly, professional way.
Courteous telephone manner, taking messages, dealing with emails, making appointments and managing meeting rooms.
General office duties including photocopying, binding, filing, data entry, archiving, opening and distributing mail, scanning documents, receiving deliveries.
Helping out in any department where needed with administration tasks.
- A friendly, helpful confident manner, smart appearance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and excellent knowledge of English, written and spoken
- Dealing with members of the public
- Educated to GSCE standard which should include English and Maths passes
- You should know your way around Microsoft Office and an ability to type will be an advantage
- A flexible “can do” attitude is essential as is the ability to work under pressure using your own initiative. You should have good attention to detail and an ability to remain calm and professional under pressure. It will be desirable if you have experience of working in a multi national environment or working with vulnerable people
- If you already have experience this would be ideal but training will be given
What we offer in return;
In return we can offer you a positive work environment, and a competitive salary (depending on experience).
25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
Hours 9 – 5.30 daily.
If you would like to apply for the role please send your CV and covering letter to Chris Bryan by email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Legal Receptionist/Admin Assistant” in the subject bar.